Christine Noh owns Nohble, a sneaker and streetwear retailer with areas in New York and New Jersey. She began her skilled profession in funding banking at JPMorgan Chase and left funding banking to pursue her entrepreneurial ardour. In 2013, she opened Nohble’s flagship location in Newark, New Jersey. In 2014, she moved her places of work to a 30,000-square-foot warehouse to assist her e-commerce enlargement. And in 2020, she opened her latest boutique positioned in Manhattan. For extra data, you’ll be able to go to nohble.com.
For those who’ve been making an attempt to determine the way to higher talk in your loved ones enterprise, now we have an important household enterprise proprietor right here at present who will speak to us about how she manages as a second-generation enterprise proprietor.
“Having that relationship based mostly on belief is so instrumental as a result of it permits everybody to really feel like they’ve the liberty to essentially have the ability to discover and pursue development.” – Christine Noh
Take heed to the podcast under:
This week on SmallBizChat Podcast:
- Seeing the chance within the household enterprise.
- Christine’s journey from funding banking to the retail world.
- Execs and cons of working in a household enterprise.
- Having the fitting crew.
- Open and trustworthy communication.
- Standing out within the retail area on this world of Amazon.
- Getting the schooling you want and leaning on these with that data.
- Adapting to modifications within the business and know-how.
Join with Christine Noh:
Wish to hear extra episodes of The SmallBiz Chat Podcast? Subscribe in your favourite platform so that you by no means miss an episode!