Brian Johnson is the CEO of Major & Johnson, a enterprise consulting and training firm based mostly in Charlotte, NC, geared toward seeing small and medium-sized companies thrive, not simply survive. Major & Johnson companions with enterprise homeowners to bridge the hole between what success that they had and the success they search. Brian and his workforce concentrate on project-based consulting, offering evaluation and strategic processes, and delivering on the execution section. The group has subject material consultants adept at taking a look at a variety of desirables and deliverables inside any group, whether or not it’s individuals, course of, or efficiency. For extra info, head over to mainandjohnson.com.
You’ve got heard the statistics on the market. 2023 is meant to be a doozy for our economic system. However that doesn’t imply your small enterprise goes to battle. We gives you instruments and suggestions right now with the intention to place your online business as one of many winners in 2023.
“When you constructed a plan that solely is meant to succeed when instances are good, then it wasn’t a plan.” – Brian Johnson
Take heed to the podcast beneath:
This week on SmallBizChat Podcast:
- Brian’s journey from company America to proudly owning his personal enterprise working with small companies.
- Deliberately maximizing the lifetime worth of your current clients.
- Modifying, not abandoning, your technique when instances get onerous.
- Being a winner throughout the downtimes.
- Pushing ahead when everybody else is pulling again.
- Understanding the place you might be in your online business.
- Leveraging what you might be good at.
Sources Talked about:
Join with Brian Johnson:
Need to hear extra episodes of The SmallBiz Chat Podcast? Subscribe in your favourite platform so that you by no means miss an episode!