Chanel Christoff Davis is a tax knowledgeable with over 20 years of expertise in enterprise operations. Chanel is the founding accomplice and CEO of Davis Davis and Harmon LLC, an award-winning gross sales tax agency of gross sales tax consultants often known as DDH. Established in 2001, DDH is the biggest girl and minority-owned gross sales tax advisory follow within the nation. DDH providers firms by delivering modern tax options that return cash to their consumer’s backside line. Chanel has a lot expertise in managing consumer relations and the day-to-day administration choices of her agency. For extra data, go to DDHTax.com.
It’s all in regards to the cash! Effectively, the state’s cash, that’s. Right this moment’s visitor, Chanel Christoff Davis, will focus on what we have to find out about gross sales taxes. This isn’t attractive, however it’s needed as a result of an increasing number of small companies are getting in bother as a result of they don’t perceive their obligation to this state.
“You have got to concentrate on what you’re doing and the place you’re doing it. Ignorance shouldn’t be a protection. If you happen to ever get caught by a state taxing authority, they don’t care that you just didn’t know.” – Chanel Christoff Davis
Take heed to the podcast under:
This week on SmallBizChat Podcast:
- Why gross sales tax within the US is difficult.
- It’s not about the place you’re positioned; it’s about profit location.
- The explanation states take gross sales tax so significantly.
- Services and products which are taxable.
- Gross sales, earnings, and use tax (and who to work with to make sure what you are promoting pays the proper taxes).
- Fundamentals to bear in mind for gross sales tax.
- Pay attention to the state tax guidelines in any state you do enterprise in (even for those who’ve by no means been there).
Assets Talked about:
Join with Chanel Christoff Davis:
Need to hear extra episodes of The SmallBiz Chat Podcast? Subscribe in your favourite platform so that you by no means miss an episode!