The Enterprise of Music — Enterprise Mind 394
Each musician is a small enterprise proprietor, and this week we’ve got Paul Kent from Gig Gab — The Show for Working Musicians — be a part of us for a crossover episode to dive into how we will apply our enterprise brains in our musical endeavors! Press play to study…and at all times be performing, too
- 00:00:00 Enterprise Mind – The Entrepreneurs’ Podcast #394 & Gig Gab 355 for the week of Monday, August twenty second, 2022
- 00:02:30 The Enterprise of Being a Musician
- Outline Success
- Is it a enterprise, a pastime, or each?
- Hold continuity by protecting folks working
- Only a few musicians are full-time staff of 1 band
- 17:09 SPONSOR: Shopify – For anybody to promote wherever, Shopify is supplying you with a fourteen-day trial and full entry to Shopify’s complete suite of options. Go to Shopify.com/sbs to get yours!
- 18:45 PODCAST: Beyond The To-Do List — We are able to all use just a little assist being extra productive, even when that simply means listening to new choices on taking breaks to recharge! You’re positive to search out an episode that meets you the place you’re and helps you overcome your productiveness hurdles!
- 19:59 Who runs the band?
- 00:37:42 When does the love get misplaced
- 00:48:53 BB 393 & GG 354 Outtro
Podcast: Play in new window | Obtain (Period: 52:59 — 37.2MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | E mail | | Extra